Do you want to play Berks Country Fest?
Berks Country Fest, an Americana Jamboree, is a 16-day festival every June celebrating the Americana heritage of the Reading and Berks County area. The flagship event of Berks Country Fest is the Americana Music Concert Series that includes over 10 nights of Americana music in venues all around town.
Past Performers Include:
GRAMMY Award winners Laurence Juber & David Cullen, Alex Meixner, SHEL, Seldom Scene, G.E. Smith, Rodrigo y Gabriella and many local and regional musicians.
- Looking for Americana genres, a variety of country, roots, rock, folk, bluegrass, R&B, and blues
- Artists can perform original music or covers
- Set length will be 30-90 minutes, determined by the promoter
- Artists will be included in festivals marketing and promotions, website, socials media, and all other media channels used
- Artists can sell merchandise on-site
- Artist are encourage to create an engaging social media campaign around Berks Country Fest
To apply or for more information e-mail Dave Kline at email@example.com
Have you heard of The Sound Room?:
- A joint project of Reading Eagle, WEEU Broadcasting Company and Pretzel City Productions – is an intimate studio space that has been created in the Fourth and Court Streets Headquarters of WEEU 830 AM, Berks County’s only locally owned and operated commercial radio station. With vintage audio equipment serving as the backdrop, artisit perform mini-concerts in front of an intimate studio audience that are recorded and archived for The Sound Room’s video and audio series. This opportunity allows emerging and established musicians to share their music for the purpose of self-promotion. It also gives the world a sampling of their talent. The Sound Room’s website is to be launched in late January 2017 …check it out at www.soundroom.live